Drawing on his experience as a calibrated behavioral interviewer at Capital One, Blake McMillan developed a behavioral interviewing workshop. The workshop includes a brief overview of general interviewing concepts but quickly dives into the behavior interviewing process and why companies would pursue it as a candidate selection method, the framework to use in responding to the questions, as well as various strategies for the job seekers to use in their responses. The remainder of the time in the workshop is spent in an interactive practicing session with the participants. This interactive element makes each session unique and provides an encouraging environment for the group to develop skills together as a group.
Blake has been developing and facilitating behavioral interviewing workshops for the following organizations starting in 2013:
- Career Search Network – Information Technology
- Career Search Network – Project Management, Process & Logistics
- Career Search Network – Fort Worth
- Career Search Network - SW Fort Worth
- MAG!C (Marketing, Advertising, Graphics, & Communications) Networking Group
- Southlake Focus Group
- Frisco Connect
- Career Solutions Workshop Job Fair
• Learn how Behavioral Interviewing is used in hiring.
• Develop your own unique stories that sell you!
• Gain confidence by preparing for tough questions.
• Grow your skills practicing in a supportive setting.
• Focus your search based on your strengths!
“One of the best seminars ever. I strongly recommend attending. It gave me a powerful perspective & plan to prepare for behavioral interviews.”” -- Eileen P.
“This seminar was masterfully facilitated; the content was engaging AND fun! It helped me develop a confident foundation for behavioral interviewing success. I can immediately use these new skills during my career transition.”” -- Kelly M