Behavioral Interviews: Principles and Preparation
Drawing on his experience as a calibrated behavioral interviewer at Capital One, Blake McMillan developed a behavioral interviewing workshop. The workshop includes a brief overview of general interviewing concepts but quickly dives into the behavior interviewing process and why companies would pursue it as a candidate selection method, the framework to use in responding to the questions, as well as various strategies for the job seekers to use in their responses. The remainder of the time in the workshop is spent in an interactive practicing session with the participants. This interactive element makes each session unique and provides an encouraging environment for the group to develop skills together as a group.
Blake has been developing and facilitating behavioral interviewing workshops for the following organizations starting in 2013:
- Career Search Network – Information Technology
- Career Search Network – Project Management, Process & Logistics
- Career Search Network – Fort Worth
- Career Search Network - SW Fort Worth
- MAG!C (Marketing, Advertising, Graphics, & Communications) Networking Group
- Southlake Focus Group
- Frisco Connect
- Career Solutions Workshop Job Fair
What you will Learn
Blake will show you:
- The Correct Approach Avoiding Interview Traps
- Learn Secrets of Preparing Powerful Behavioral Answers
- Delight Interviewers by Storytelling with a Purpose
- What Few Candidates Do To Beat the Competition!
- Learn What the Hiring Managers Really Are Looking For!
What Others are Saying about Behavioral Interviews: Principles and Preparation ...
““Thanks so much for helping job seekers who really desire to learn how to “win” in the interview process. You’re the BEST!” -- David Rawles